Cunning Nowhere

In the south of China, I have learned to speak the Hokkien dialect. As I am a red(well, pale yellow)-haired barbarian, I cannot adequately reproduce the sounds of a famous profanity. But I have taken it as my own. You need to use your imagination, my dear Hokkien friends. Guds hjælp, Folkets kærlighed, Danmarks styrke, Kynings havn.

Friday, February 10, 2006

maelstrøm

Ost-Asian schools are not places for fainting hearts. The load of work is much. Students and the student parents are all very critical and demand many things. It is OK, I am used to working hard, but sometimes it is mindless work.

Major Anonym was gleeful, it is reported, when he had been going to buy books. Kapten Hokk saw him and asked the Alchemist where the Major was going. Cheap books and many, which makes me envious. But it is major triumph for human race, of course, when any of these Ost-Asian teachers rises above the maelstrøm and the pure light is touching upon their heads and they breathe the fresh air before being sucked down again into the deep sea.

And of course, in the sea are monsters. Sharks and giant squid, all going about after their own nefarious porpoises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home