Cunning Nowhere

In the south of China, I have learned to speak the Hokkien dialect. As I am a red(well, pale yellow)-haired barbarian, I cannot adequately reproduce the sounds of a famous profanity. But I have taken it as my own. You need to use your imagination, my dear Hokkien friends. Guds hjælp, Folkets kærlighed, Danmarks styrke, Kynings havn.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

pressure

Is a funny thing. Ost-Asian organization is all supposed to be pressure-filled like water balloon. But really, the pressure inside is more than pressure outside, which is supposed to be more aggressive. Suppose suppose suppose. All is supposed.

But the fact is, the pressure each one exerts on his friends makes everyone work as if they are mad around here. It is depressing, but it is never depressurizing. And now I know why my friends teaching in schools are suffering so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home