Cunning Nowhere

In the south of China, I have learned to speak the Hokkien dialect. As I am a red(well, pale yellow)-haired barbarian, I cannot adequately reproduce the sounds of a famous profanity. But I have taken it as my own. You need to use your imagination, my dear Hokkien friends. Guds hjælp, Folkets kærlighed, Danmarks styrke, Kynings havn.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

unbearable

Is like a lightiness of being, this week. We are having much reduced population, with the Old Man and some old ladies (not all of the old ladies are ladies) all not here. It is comfortable to not have some people around. We can all work better now. I am slowly getting back into work, very happy that my friends recommended this school to me.

At first, I am thinking to myself, what an idiot I am. I am now working at madhouse, and inmates running citadel. But is not so true. Like true madhouse, inmates think they are running citadel, but actually not. That is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home