Cunning Nowhere

In the south of China, I have learned to speak the Hokkien dialect. As I am a red(well, pale yellow)-haired barbarian, I cannot adequately reproduce the sounds of a famous profanity. But I have taken it as my own. You need to use your imagination, my dear Hokkien friends. Guds hjælp, Folkets kærlighed, Danmarks styrke, Kynings havn.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

finnish

Is so far a great holiday! I like FInland for a long time because it is the only country darker and more mysterious so than my Dånmark. I have been exchanging email with Kapten Hokk and the Alchemist, and they are not having so cool a holiday. Yesterday, the Alchemist says he is having tea with Major Anonym. And also with a Dancer.

Dancer??? Ho ho those two are up to something. So I look at the reindeer droppings and I laugh in the cold air.

But really one thing I am greatly happy about? It is that Christmas is coming, whether you like or not.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM PST, Blogger Trebuchet said…

    Yes you bum. You left just before you were supposed to take the package from me. Anyway, happy new year. How was Helsinki?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home