Cunning Nowhere

In the south of China, I have learned to speak the Hokkien dialect. As I am a red(well, pale yellow)-haired barbarian, I cannot adequately reproduce the sounds of a famous profanity. But I have taken it as my own. You need to use your imagination, my dear Hokkien friends. Guds hjælp, Folkets kærlighed, Danmarks styrke, Kynings havn.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

colleague

I am happy to welcome new friend to our community but he is very shy. Here is my new friend. He has a school which is madhouse, and that has other friends in it, but he takes very professional seriousness about it and does not say anything bad about it. Good British sense, this man!

He can speak some Chinese and Malay but his Hokkien is not so good, so maybe he cannot be friends with the Man at his school. I am learning that the man the Hokkien boss never trusts Ang Moh, as he calls the Trans-Caucasian type of person he like to employ and control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home