Cunning Nowhere

In the south of China, I have learned to speak the Hokkien dialect. As I am a red(well, pale yellow)-haired barbarian, I cannot adequately reproduce the sounds of a famous profanity. But I have taken it as my own. You need to use your imagination, my dear Hokkien friends. Guds hjælp, Folkets kærlighed, Danmarks styrke, Kynings havn.

Friday, March 03, 2006

kai!

Kai Birger Nielsen, he is my cousin on my father's side. The funny thing is that Major Anonym, he is sending out an attachment to his friends, and I am not checking it, but suddenly I see that it has suffix of .dk and it looks a little bit familiar. So I am checking it, and it is my cousin! Small world! We have many things in common. I like to drink tea, and he also; I take bus 111 to work, and he also; I collect old books, also he does; and we like the same funny stories about scientists and mathematicians too!

Kapten Hokk, you must visit my cousin Kai. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home