Cunning Nowhere

In the south of China, I have learned to speak the Hokkien dialect. As I am a red(well, pale yellow)-haired barbarian, I cannot adequately reproduce the sounds of a famous profanity. But I have taken it as my own. You need to use your imagination, my dear Hokkien friends. Guds hjælp, Folkets kærlighed, Danmarks styrke, Kynings havn.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

kaii!

Ha ha, I am learning Ost-Asian martial art. I find something funny: there is German martial art and French also using big sweeping leg movement plus economy of force centred on body. But the state of mind is different. Is like Liebniz says, that which acts cannot be destroyed. So movement which is relative cannot be stopped. You can only be stopped if you are not moving relative to other body. And also true for Newton. But Einstein, he is saying all is relative. Which means that the state of mind is the dominating fact in Ost-Asian martial art and also in Einstein and maybe also Feynman. This is interesting.

I am thinking also then that a Guangdong martial artist and Fujian martial artist using same art at some hidden Shaolin temple maybe will be different. Question my friends like to answer then is, which is better? Ha ha, now I am researching Indian martial arts, maybe they also are analogy to Ost-Asian. Meanwhile, I tell Kapten Hokk and Major Anonym and Alchemical friend, best for you all is called Taiqi (is that how to spell correctly?) As you can tell, I also am learning to use Pinyin. It is very Danish, precise more important than pretty. Sadly is like that in the beautiful land of fjords.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home