Cunning Nowhere

In the south of China, I have learned to speak the Hokkien dialect. As I am a red(well, pale yellow)-haired barbarian, I cannot adequately reproduce the sounds of a famous profanity. But I have taken it as my own. You need to use your imagination, my dear Hokkien friends. Guds hjælp, Folkets kærlighed, Danmarks styrke, Kynings havn.

Friday, April 21, 2006

wolfgang

It is quite sad. I have only just discovered that his name is Wolfgang, which is a silly German name for a good teacher. But he is going away before we are quite friends. He was telling me about his school and how they have a lot of silly meetings. Well, I think most schools have lots of silly meetings in Ost-Asia. I am doing this while marking papers at an examiner meeting. I do not know why some of these people are so unprofessional. And I am becoming like that also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home