Cunning Nowhere

In the south of China, I have learned to speak the Hokkien dialect. As I am a red(well, pale yellow)-haired barbarian, I cannot adequately reproduce the sounds of a famous profanity. But I have taken it as my own. You need to use your imagination, my dear Hokkien friends. Guds hjælp, Folkets kærlighed, Danmarks styrke, Kynings havn.

Friday, March 31, 2006

weaken

This is what you get if you are trying to spell 'weekend' and your brain suffers the short-circuit. I heard from the Alchemist that Major Anonym is having a medical certificate of two days. The Alchemist himself was suffering in the guts. And also, Kapten Hokk is feeling under the weather. That school is a bed of stress, I think.

I have been making a new friend. I look out of the window this yesterday morning and I see a little yellow-green kind of a humming bird. So today I will try not to say alarming things about Ost-Asia. Rather I will say nice things about real beauty that is found here. Kingfishers blue with flash of white, humming birds yellow-orange with flash of green. And everywhere here, that all kinds of green to be found.

This is weekend. I am feeling good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home